Classification according to CLP regulation
- H317 can cause allergic reactions to your skin.
- H412 Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects.
- EUH208 Contains carvone, citral, dipentene, eucalyptol, terpinolene, p-dimethylstyrene. Can cause allergic reactions
- Avoid the release of P273 into the environment.
- P102 Keep out of reach of children.
- P302+P352 IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of soap/water.
- P333+P313 If skin irritation or rash occurs: Get medical advice/attention.
- P362+P364 Take off contaminated clothing and wash before reuse.
- P501 Dispose of contents/container in accordance with local/national/international regulations.